Description: Explore the most up-to-date green methods for residential and commercial building construction, along with the construction materials and properties needed to carry them out with this newly revised book. CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS, METHODS AND TECHNIQUES : BUILDING FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE, 3E offers comprehensive coverage of these topics and presents them using a logical, well-structured format that follows the natural sequence of a construction project. With an emphasis in providing the most current information available, including sustainability and green design, this third edition is fully equipped with content that reflects the 2004 Edition of Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) MasterFormat and information that is based on the input of hundreds of today’s top manufacturers and professional and trade organizations. In addition, relevant building codes are frequently referenced, rounding out this need-to-know coverage that is critical to success in the industry.
- Feature: Offers the very latest information on the industry’s hottest topics, including sustainable and green building materials, assemblies and systems.
- Feature: Extensive and up-to-date, the text is highlighted with over 300 new color photos and illustrations that focus on the most current equipment, tools and procedures.
- Feature: Showcases ground-breaking materials and systems with Construction Materials, Methods, and Techniques Boxes, providing more detailed information on selected areas of interest.
- Feature: Clearly illustrates the real-world application of new construction materials and strategies with Case Studies, many of which have received a Green or LEED certification.
- Feature: Extensive and up-to-date, the text is highlighted with over 300 new color photos and illustrations that focus on the most current equipment, tools and procedures
- Label: Delmar
- Manufacturer: Delmar
- MPN: 9781435481084
- PartNumber: 9781435481084
- ProductGroup: Single Detail Page Misc
- ProductTypeName: MISC_OTHER
- Publisher: Delmar
- Studio: Delmar
- Title: Construction Materials, Methods and Techniques, Building for a Sustainable Future